Requesting a Printing Refund (How-to)

Refunds must be requested by students within two business days of the printing issue. Drake faculty and staff are ineligible for printing refunds.

Go to Web Print (PaperCut)

  1. Open a web browser and go to

Log In

  1. In the Username field, type in your Drake email address or ID number.
  2. In the Password field, type in your password.
  3. Click Log in.
PaperCut MF Login Screen

Recent Print Jobs

  1. Click Recent Print Jobs on the left-side column.
Recent Print Jobs menu item

Request Refund

  1. Locate the print job that you want to have refunded.
  2. Click on the request refund link.
Recent Print Jobs screen

Submit Request Form

  1. Under Refund Amount, select whether you wish to receive a full or partial refund. (Provide the requested amount for partial refunds.)
  2. Give a specific reason for requesting the refund.
  3. Click Send to submit the request.

Refund Request screen

  1. After submitting the request, you will then see a message letting you know your refund request has been submitted.

Your refund request has been sent screen


If you are having trouble requesting your refund, email Student Services.

For account balance issues or information, contact the Student Services Center or log into eAccounts to view your balance and account activity.

For PaperCut website issues contact Drake Support Center at or call them at 515-271-3001.

Print Article


Article ID: 21358
Thu 12/8/16 12:31 PM
Tue 1/30/24 12:41 PM

Related Articles (1)

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Report difficulties with printing from your computer.