Issues with myDrake, Drake's campus portal, as well as Self Service and/or Internal Sites.

Services (2)

myDrake/Internal Site Request

Use this service to request an Internal Site or a link change to myDrake. (Faculty/Staff only)

myDrake/Self Service/Internal Site Issue

Report an issue you're experiencing with myDrake, Self Service, or an Internal Site.